Mostly the room style is twin room for two people. If you select the Traveler option for odd number of person, the price may change a bit.
The flight information will be sent to you in advance. For this package the plane starts from Beijing City. If you go from other cities, you can consult our customer service for the details.
Check in at the hotel.
Find new stuffs in our Lijiang Guidebook and feel free to explore Lijiang.
The Old Town of Lijiang is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was built around Southern Song Dynasty, 900 years ago. Lijiang was once a confluence for trade along the old tea horse road connecting the central China with Tibet. The traditional Nakhi people live here. Most residences in Lijiang is Nakhi style. Now it has become a fashionable town for the young.
Visitors need to be at Kunming 昆明, the capital of Yunnan Province first, then take a train from Kunming to Lijiang. Take Bus Route 4 at Lijiang Railway Station. The price is 1 Yuan. There are also private motorists taking visitors to the old town. But it's about 5 Yuan to 10 Yuan, depending on your bargaining skill.
Free. But visitors who live in a hotel inside the old town need to pay the maintenance cost because the hotels are actually local Nakhi residences. It's 80 Yuan, mostly charged by the hotels.
Lugu Lake is located in the North West Yunnan Guizhou Plateau. The formation of the lake is thought to have occurred in a geological fault belong to the geological age of the Late Cenozoic. It is an alpine lake at an elevation of 2,685 meters(8,809 ft) and is the highest lake in Yunnan Province. The lake is surrounded by mountains and has five islands, four peninsulas, fourteen bays and seventeen beaches.
The local people are Mosuo, which is a new Undistinguished Ethnic Groups in China, remaining as a matrilineal society. Some Mosuo tribes keep the tradition of Male-leaving Marriage.
Take the bus at Lijiang Bus Station 丽江客运站 at 9:00 am and 10:00 am. The price is 66 Yuan. There is one at 3:00 pm, but the price is 80 Yuan. The driving time is about 5 hours.
The Lijiang Bus Station is on the Kangzhong Rd 康仲路, 900 meters south of the old town.
100 Yuan. With a China Student Id Card, the price is half.
Boating: 30 - 200 Yuan, depending on the distance.
Compared with the Old Town of Lijiang, the Shuhe Ancient Town is more quiet and easeful. It's not far from the Old Town of Lijiang.
Bike: There are bikes for rent in the Old Town of Lijiang, six kilometers riding.
Public bus: Take Bus Route 11 and get off at Shuhe Lukou Station 束河路口. The price is 1 Yuan.
Autobus: It's private small bus. Visitors can find it out of the old town. Price is 5 Yuan. Another kind of smaller car costs 2 Yuan, but it usually stops at the Kelong Supermarket in Xianggelila Avenue.
Taxi: The taxi drivers don't tie meter. Usually the price is fixed to 20 Yuan from the Old Town of Lijiang to Shuhe Ancient Town.
40 Yuan. A suggestion is to keep your maintenance cost ticket of the Old Town of Lijiang if you have one, the local officer might check it. But normally they won't check it after 5:00 pm.
River Side Resort Hotel 丽江河畔会展度假酒店 / Lijiang Hepan Huiguan Dujia Hotel（Or the same level hotel）
1. Our receipts are from travel agency, they are sent to your address in 2 working days; when customer are getting a hotel receipt, we are delivering in 28 working days after applying.
2. Price on this page is for travelers in pairs, for those who are traveling in odd numbers, prices are different.
3. It is the price with as least 15 days booking before your departure.
4. When customers finished paying for package, that started the process of our booking, please set the confirmation letter as the final confirmation.
5. Prices of flights & hotels varies often, we will guarantee instant price before booking.
6. When package is denied to use because of customers' cheating, we are receiving 100% of the order as penalty.
7. According to China's aviation rules, customers have to bring valid ID certificates when traveling.
8. Flight number may be uncertain, and it will be confirmed after connected to customer services.
9. Flights and hotels are discount ones, once ordered that cannot be cancelled.
Making Your Reservation to China TripMore +